Intensive Outpatient & Outpatient Treatment,
Intervention and Prevention Education
Serving the Greater Hunterdon County, NJ Area
What's New at HDAP
July 20th, 2017 - We have our 22nd Annual Golf Classic website up. It was a great day!
We thank all those who support HDAP in our fundraising efforts to ensure that no Hunterdon County goes without substance use services if they need them.
May 16th, 2017 - For those who have a DUI and need to attend the 2-Day Intoxicated Drivers Resource Center (IDRC), we now have our IDRC website up and running.
April 18th, 2017 - Tonight we will be holding our 12th Annual Client Graduation and Recognition Ceremony at Razberrry's in Frenchtown, NJ. This year will be honoring Frank L. Greenagel, Jr.
with the Frank P. Masterson, Jr. Award for his continual work in working with, and advocating for, those in NJ who have substance use issues.
February 9th, 2017 - Our 2017 Events page is up! Click here to see what fundraising events we have planned for 2017.
February 17th, 2017 - Our 2017 Golf Brochure is online!
HDAP's 2016 Year in Review!:
- December - We welcomed our newest staff member Tony Sciarappa! We also said goodbye to a long-time staff member Kate Cummings.
- November - Our 5th Annual Basket Bingo Fundraiser was a huge success and raised over $9,000! See the website here!
- November - Support HDAP by purchasing from Amazon through our charity portal on Amazon Smiles by clicking here!
- May - Our 21st golf fundraiser raised over $5,000!
- April - We held our 11th Annual Client Graduation honoring our graduating clients and recognizing a life-time of giving to our community by Jim Casey!
- March - We welcomed our two newest board members, Erin Newton and Jonguo Zhou!
- February - HDAP is proud to be the lead agency handling the new Mental Health Intervention and Treatment Initiative, helping
keep those with mental health needs out of jail and into services provided by the County and private agencies.
HDAP Mission Statement
Hunterdon Drug Awareness Program will provide the community, our at risk student population,
our clients and their families, science based substance abuse treatment and prevention programming that creates a positive
outcome in their lives. These services will be provided without regard to the client’s sex, race, creed, age, religion,
gender orientation, sexual orientation, or ability to pay for services.
A Brief Overview of our Services
Hunterdon Drug Awareness Program, Inc. is a private, nonprofit 501(c)3 organization. Confidential, individual, group and family treatment services for those in need of
drug/alcohol outpatient counseling. We also provide 9 hours per week of Intensive Outpatient Programming (IOP),
utilizing group and individual counseling to those who need a more intensive level of care than standard outpatient
counseling provides. We also provide substance abuse evaluations.
Early Intervention programming for youth at high risk of drug/alcohol abuse or misuse.
Providing a variety of prevention/education programs designed to meet the specific
needs of employers, schools, individuals and families.
Serving as the Intoxicated Driver Resource Center (IDRC) for Hunterdon County.
Search the Web
This website has been accessed 546,291 times as of 19-JUL-17.
Hunterdon Drug Awareness Program, Inc.
8 Main Street, Suite 7
Flemington, NJ 08822
Glenn Duncan, Executive Director